Our country is renowned for breathtaking beauty, friendly locals and the incredible range of activities and adventures on offer to its visitors.
Within driving distance of our private hunting preserve areas there’s truly something for everyone – from laidback sightseeing to adrenaline-fueled exploits. This makes New Zealand the ideal hunting holiday destination for the whole family.
While you’ll be spoilt for choice with what to see and do we highly recommend taking the day trip from Queenstown to see Milford Sound. You can travel there via bus or plane, or take the time to thoroughly discover the area walking the Milford Track. Another highlight is Aoraki / Mount Cook, Australasia’s highest peak. We can work with you to ensure your itinerary delivers the greatest possible experience.
- Fishing (lakes, rivers and ocean)
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Countless shopping destinations
- Penguin viewing
- TranzAlpine Train sightseeing
- High country farming experience (horse trekking, sheep shearing)
- Luging in Queenstown and Rotorua
- Otago Central Rail Trail
- Fine cuisine
- Mountain biking
- Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers
- Kiwi spotting on Stewart Island
- New Zealand’s ‘Great Walks’
- Milford Sound tours
- Whale watching
- Bungy jumping
- Helicopter scenic tours
- Winery tours and tastings
- Visit Mt Cook (NZ’s highest mountain)